It’s clear to all that News Corp campaigns are designed to get more Liberals elected. Email the AEC now and ask them if they’ll be conducting an investigation into the Murdoch Monopoly: email@example.com
The AEC said that all information will be considered, so please add examples of Murdoch wrongdoings from the images below or use your own examples.
Right click and hit “copy image” or “save image as” to store images from our gallery below. Scroll down to see talking points if you need some inspiration to get started.
Need some ideas for what to say?
Here’s some talking points you might like to use, but make your email personal and explain why you think the AEC should conduct an associated entity investigation into the Murdoch Monopoly. As always, keep your email courteous.
- News Corp runs campaigns for conservatives in every election, biasing the outcome of our democracy.
Fear of being “monstered” by the Murdoch press determines what policies our leaders are willing and able to bring to voters.
On any given day during the election, we’d find dozens of stories against progressive politics, and dozens more in favour of the Liberals.
- Errors made by political parties are not treated equally — always favouring the Liberals.
- Wins announced by political parties are not treated equally — always favouring the Liberals.
- The AEC was given these powers specifically to investigate breaches of the electoral law and keep our democracy safe.
- This is a matter that affects us all and impacts every political decision made in this country.
- We urge you to take urgent action to conduct an associated entity investigation into the Murdoch Press.