Chip in to power the movement of ordinary Australians taking on the Murdoch media empire.
• Build and launched the MURDOCH WATCH app, and sent hundreds of complaints to ACMA and the Press Council.
• Help support Independent MP Zoe Daniel’s motion in parliament (so much so that the MPs who spoke mentioned your calls and emails!).
• Launch a tool to help people become political party members and pass a motion for a Murdoch Royal Commission at their local branch meeting.
• Seen Labor members in SA, QLD and the NT make a Murdoch Royal Commission state policy.
• Run the plagiarism tracker that caught Peter Gleeson out for a third and final time before he was forced to quit his role at News Corp.
• Start a campaign for our electoral commissions to investigate News Corp for being an associated entity of the Liberal Party.
• Help expose News Corp by reaching thousands of people on social media, shifting the narrative and creating a body of evidence that our political leaders cannot ignore.
• Grown the political ambition to tackle the Murdoch Monopoly, with a vibrant crossbench in support and even some Labor politicians starting to crack on their position.